Sydney Beachouse YHA
FREE SURFBOARD HIRE!
The Beachouse is a popular beachside hostel in Sydney for backpackers and travellers- Check us out today!
posted: 4:03pm 30 Jul 2014
DocumentsGroup Information Pack
Surf, stay and play and Sydney Beachouse
Sydney Beachouse YHA is a modern, clean and comfortable beachside youth hostel and groups facility.
Enjoy staying in a variety of accommodation types at very reasonable prices.
Our friendly team will help arrange your stay in Sydney, and even plan your tours in the local area as well as around the country.
Once you arrive, sit back and relax by the pool or beach. Borrow one of our Surfboards or Snorkeling gear, which can be used for FREE.
Enjoy dinner in our new pizza cafe...come and enjoy the Beachouse experience!
- Twin, double and family rooms
- Ensuite rooms with television & coffee making facilities
- Comfortable 4 and 6 share rooms
- Fantastic rooftop swimming pool
- Spacious dining and lounge areas
- Unlimited FREE use of Sporting/Beach equipment such as Surfboards
- Magnificent open fireplace
- State of the art games, television and video rooms
- High Speed Internet cafe
- Wireless Internet access for laptop/mobile users
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen and laundries
- 24 hour access for you convenience
- Free onsite secure parking
- Outdoor barbecues for that authentic Aussie meal
- Sunbaking and lounging areas for your relaxation
- Employment referral centre
- Room card keys for security of your possessions
- Lockers in all rooms
- National Parks
- Public Transport
How To Get Here..
HOW TO GET TO SYDNEY BEACHOUSE
FROM SYDNEY AIRPORT:
Shuttle buses running from airport MUST BE PRE BOOKED
Beachside Shuttle (02) 9982 2757
BY BUS: Bus Number L90 (Palm Beach) or L88/E89 from Railway Sq at Central Or
Wynyard Station other bus numbers 188 or 151
Get off bus at Collaroy Beach main stop and walk to end of bus
And you will find yourself on Corner of Collaroy St
BY FERRY OR JETCAT
Catch the ferry or jetcat from Circular Quay to Manly.
Ferries and Jetcats run from 6.00am to midnight.
From Manly catch the 151, 155, 156 or 157 buses.
BY BUS Catch the 151, 155, 156 or 157 buses*
*Alight all buses at Collaroy beach shops. Buses run all day and night.
Manly & Northern Beaches Information
- Whats New
- Special Offers
- What's On
- Shopping Showcase
- Visitor Information
- Weather Forecast
- Local Map
- Visual Gallery
- News Stories
- Facebook Directory
- Business Search
- Business Classifieds
- Things To Do
- Food & Wine
- Real Estate
- Wedding Services
- Functions & Conferences
- Health, Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Travel