Manly Australia
Manly & Northern Beaches, Sydney Australia - Saturday, 18 April - 11:15pm
Join us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Circle us on Google+

Weather Forecast

What's New

Visa and Migration Solutions

With over 70 Australian visa options and countless visa requirements, seek the assistance of a professional. more

Stay in the heart of Northern Beaches

Overlook Pittwater and experience our beaches, surfing, bushwalking, tennis, golf, catered cruises & sailing. more

Enjoy A Day With Friends Being Pampered

Get your group of girls together and make a private booking at Salus Beauty and Day Spa and have the day just for you! more

Beautiful Weddings with a view

7 minutesí walk away is the North Head Sanctuary Lawn with Sydney Harbour in all its splendour as a back drop. more

Manly & Northern Beaches- Sydney District Forecast

Saturday-Thunderstorms
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely during the morning. Mostly sunny afternoon. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h.
Sunday-Late shower
Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the evening. Light winds becoming SW 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then tending S 35 to 50 km/h in the middle of the day.

Now

Manly

19.7°C
Windy with showers

Last updated:
Saturday 10:30pm EST
Wind Speed:
13km/h gusting to 50km/h
Wind Direction: 289° (WNW)
Rain since 9am: 0.4mm
Dew Point: 16.7°C
Humidity: 83%
Pressure: 1015.0hPa

Terrey Hills

18.4°C
Windy with showers

Last updated:
Saturday 10:30pm EST
Wind Speed:
9km/h gusting to 17km/h
Wind Direction: 321° (NW)
Rain since 9am: 0.2mm
Dew Point: 16.6°C
Humidity: 89%
7 Day Forecast
Manly
Terrey Hills
Summary Max Min Chance of Rain Summary Max Min Chance of Rain
Sun
19 Apr
Windy with showers 22°C 18°C 90% Windy with showers 20°C 17°C 90%
Mon
20 Apr
Windy with showers 18°C 15°C 90% Windy with showers 16°C 14°C 90%
Tue
21 Apr
Windy with rain 18°C 16°C 90% Windy with rain 16°C 14°C 90%
Wed
22 Apr
Windy with showers 19°C 14°C 70% Windy with showers 18°C 13°C 80%
Thu
23 Apr
Showers 23°C 16°C 50% Showers 21°C 14°C 50%
Fri
24 Apr
Possible shower 24°C 15°C 70% Possible shower 23°C 14°C 70%
Sat
25 Apr
Possible shower 20°C 15°C 60% Possible shower 18°C 13°C 70%
Manly weather
Sydney radar
Terrey Hills weather
Sydney radar



Weather data provided by Weatherzone

 
Click here for General climate information »

Have You Visited

Announcement
Home and Away is now 27 years old - These are exciting times, one of the latest additions to Summer Bay is the merchandise now available at Alf's Bait Shop. - Flamin’ Galah Sydney Tours and Airport Transfers Learn More »
Join us on Facebook Manly & Northern Beaches on Facebook
+ Contact · Add Your Event · Add Media Release · Add Your Business · Site Map · Website © 2001-2015 Stralia Web